This series of blog posts highlights the work of the Sci-Ed Innovators program. Our target audience is anybody interested in future replication of this kind of professional development program. As such, we have embedded numerous links to additional resources that support a deeper understanding of what we do. Please reach out to us with questions or comments.
- An Overview of the the Sci-Ed Approach to Teacher Development in STEM Education
- The Annual Summer Kickoff: Establishing a Democratic Learning Culture
- Workshop #1: Noticings, Wonderings, and the Problem Area of Focus
- Workshop #2: The Problem of Practice (PoP) and Brainstorming
- Workshop #3: Storytelling and Iteration
- Workshop #4: Iteration and Packaging
- The Sci-Ed Showcase and a Second Learning Cycle